Saturday, September 11, 2010

Posting Frequency Changes

Starting today, posting on this blog (and its companion blog, 1000 Things About Japan) will be made on weekdays (Monday through Friday) only. The random pictures will be moved to Wednesdays rather than Saturdays. I'm reducing posting frequency because there are other priorities that I have to deal with in my life, and can't continue to be a one-woman-content-generating machine at the current level. I enjoy blogging immensely, but I really need to put more time into study (both language and GRE prep) as well as other activities.

I'm sorry if this is disappointing news to all of my kind readers. I really appreciate all of the support I'm given.

Thanks to everyone for reading!

4 comments:

Hirayuki said...

I'm amazed you've been able to keep up such a constant posting schedule for this long! Thanks for the hard work and enjoy the extra time.

Serena said...

Good Luck with studying! I love both this blog and your 1000 things blog.

Orchid64 said...

Thanks so much to both of you for your kind comments! :-)

gossip_bangkok said...

Good luck with your GRE! :) Love both of your blogs! :)