Saturday, July 9, 2011

Contest Winner for Debu Neko Sembei and Snacks

Thanks to everyone who took part in the contest. I was very, very pleased to have 114 responses and appreciated all of the kind and encouraging words that were offered along with them. This was my most successful contest to date in terms of the total number of participants (I had hoped to get around 100, but my expectations were exceeded nicely).

I determined the winner using random.org's random number generator, and the winner was:


Yes, "Lucky 7"... it's funny how it worked out that way. The 7th comment was by "traveling tech". Please e-mail me at orchidsixtyfour@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll send the prize package off to you.

Thanks again to everyone who took part! And, thank you for following my blog/blogs. I learned that I owe Marvo at "The Impulsive Buy" a drink for all the readers he has sent my way and that my own blogs feed each other pretty well (since so many folks found this through my 1000 Things About Japan blog).

I hope to run another contest in the winter, when I can perhaps send something chocolate off without it melting into a puddle of goo!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think this contest was really superb... i congrats to winner who done really awesome job.... I am w8ing for your new contest !!

Logo Design Contest