Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Random Picture #194


Merry Christmas to my readers. I hope you're all enjoying your holiday.

If you were in Japan, you could be leaving Santa a little treat. He wouldn't eat it, of course, but he'd feed it to his reindeer - at least that's what the illustration on the bag seems to be telling us. These are "choco daifuku" or chocolate-filled rice cake. These shelf-stable versions of daifuku tend to be a little disappointing, especially if they are designed for kids. The rice cake can sometimes be a bit touch or stale, so, despite the adorable holiday-themed packaging, I didn't opt to buy such a large amount for reviewing. I had other plans for my holiday nosh, as you'll see by Friday's review. ;-)


4 comments:

Hirayuki said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Wishing you a wonderful 2014 with a high ratio of Happy Sumos. ;)

Orchid64 said...

Thank you, Hirayuki!

Jackofallhobbies said...

Merry Christmas.

Orchid64 said...

Thanks, Jack! You, too!